Photos Of Toke Makinwa For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Issue
Nigerian TV, radio and YouTube sensation, Toke Makinwa is featured on the cover of the Summer 2016 edition of Glam Africa Magazine. Aptly called the Power edition, the magazine speaks to Toke about her recent challenges and how she overcame them to maintain her crown as Nigeria's top social media personality. Toke is on a mission “to showcase 'New Africans' who are working hard and creating their own wealth and affluence” and she shares the secrets behind that in her interview.
Adding to an exclusive interview with Toke, Glam Africa's Power edition is “full of strong men and women with competitive mindsets – those who are hungry for success and strive for the best. And, of course we also bring you the best of lifestyle too: new adventures and culinary delights” according to the Editor-in-Chief Karine Laudort.
Glam Africa Magazine is currently sold in the UK, Nigeria, Ghana and in South Africa, as well as on glamafrica.com for worldwide delivery.
1 Cover Glam Africa Toke Makinwa
4 Glam Africa Mag Toke Makinwa
5 Glam Africa Mag Toke Makinwa
1 Glam Africa Mag Toke Makinwa
3 Glam Africa Mag Toke Makinwa
2 Glam Africa Mag Toke Makinwa
6 Glam Africa Mag Toke Makinwa
PHOTO: Paul Ukonu
STYLIST: Yummie Ogbebor of S_B_YouMe
MUA: Anita Brows
HAIR: Bernard Smiles
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw