All Single Mothers Shall Live to Enjoy Their Children…Biodun Okeowo Brags
Over the weekend, some parts of the world celebrated the 2016 Father's day and while some fathers decided to create time to hang out with their children, some were still engaged with one thing or the other.
Even some churches were not left out in the celebration as prayers and songs were sang for the fathers in the house.
But actress, Biodun Okeowo, rather than send any form of greetings to any man, she believes she deserves the greetings more as she has been playing both roles.
She has never been ashamed of having her kids and flaunting them but what matters most to her is the ability to care for them. According to her, she has personally took good care of her kids and in playing dual roles; she deserves to be happy seeing them grow.
In her words, “Happy father's day to me and all the super strong women out there acting as fathers. God bless our hustles. We shall live long to eat the dividends of our labour.”
Her message also brought lots of single mothers together who also came to share their happy experience bringing their kids up without the help of any man.
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown