PAST NATIONAL PRESIDENT OF AGN,EJIKE ASIEGBU AND ACTRESS CLARION CHUKWURA AT LOGGERHEADS
According to news from grapevine, the immediate past national president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Mr. Ejike Asiegbu is currently on a warpath with screen goddess Clarion Chukwurah.
We gathered that Clarion Chukwurah accused and challenged the former to account for all the insurance monies paid by actors during his tenure as president.
Some parts of the now very controversial sms, which went round Nollywood stakeholders and practitioners read: “With continued avoidable deaths in Nollywood, I ask Ejike Asiegbu, what became of the health insurance scheme we paid for at the beginning of your first tenure as AGN president…”
Apparently, this misguided statements and unfounded allegations did not go down well with Asiegbu's,hence he threatened to drag the actress before a court of competent jurisdiction to prove her allegation or face the wrath of the law.
In reaction to the false allegations Asiegbu saidI want to educate her that insurance scheme lasts for one year and I believe she does not know this because she was busy collaborating with her cohorts to make sure that nothing worked during my tenure.”
We shall keep you posted on further findings.
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot