Having New Hair Does not Affect my Brain in making Good Beats…Puffy Tee
Popular Nigerian beat maker, Damilola better known as Puffy Tee, since returning to Nigeria sometime in 2015, has not been relenting in making his presence known in the music industry.
During his time in the industry before leaving the country his beats were never left unnoticed especially making hit sounds for singer, Olu Maintain's 'Yahoozee.'
Recently, he decided to join the trend of celebs who are trying to define their styles by following various trends like having tattoos, been known for a particular style of dressing , hair style and others but for Puffy Tee, he chose a new hair style for himself.
He now goes on dreads and he also made it known that having new hair does not affect him producing good beats.”New look loading, beat no be problem.”
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu