'I'd Never Have Married A Nigerian Woman'- Comedian Bash
Stand up Comedian, Bashiru Ahmed, popularly known as Bash, in a chat with Nollywoodgists.com squealed that would never have married a Nigerian woman.
According to the father of two who has been married to a Togolese for over 10 years, most Nigerian women lack what it takes to make a good wife.
" Honestly, i would never have married a Nigerian woman. Quote me anywhere, Nigerian woman hardly makes good wives. My wife is not a Nigerian and we have been living fine for over 10 years.
However, i know what Nigerian women need, they should understand that men are polygamous in nature, they are certain things you can change about a man. That is the main reason i'm trying to put up an event for married couples only, to educate them on how to live a healthy married life.
Marriage is sweet, but you understand yourselves well and also the basics of a good relationship." he said.
Bash is a graduate of Lagos State University, whose recent comedy show, The Good, The Bash and The Funny shook the Nigerian comedy industry.
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal