'I'd Never Have Married A Nigerian Woman'- Comedian Bash
Stand up Comedian, Bashiru Ahmed, popularly known as Bash, in a chat with Nollywoodgists.com squealed that would never have married a Nigerian woman.
According to the father of two who has been married to a Togolese for over 10 years, most Nigerian women lack what it takes to make a good wife.
" Honestly, i would never have married a Nigerian woman. Quote me anywhere, Nigerian woman hardly makes good wives. My wife is not a Nigerian and we have been living fine for over 10 years.
However, i know what Nigerian women need, they should understand that men are polygamous in nature, they are certain things you can change about a man. That is the main reason i'm trying to put up an event for married couples only, to educate them on how to live a healthy married life.
Marriage is sweet, but you understand yourselves well and also the basics of a good relationship." he said.
Bash is a graduate of Lagos State University, whose recent comedy show, The Good, The Bash and The Funny shook the Nigerian comedy industry.
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,