I No Longer Talk To Late Prophet Ajanaku’s Family—Tope Alabi
Many will not easily forget the year 2013 when Tope Alabi and her late spiritual father, Prophet Ireti Ajanaku were in the news over a 'relationship' gone sour.
Before then, Tope Alabi was always telling those who cared to listen how special the late man of God was to her and her family. Their father-to-daughter relationship blossomed for many years until a 'train passed between them' and later parted ways with different accusations flying around.
But unfortunately, Ajanaku later fell ill and did not survive the sickness. Some months later, he died and was buried almost a year after.
Over the weekend, the multiple award-winning gospel artiste told Nollywoodgists.com and few other journalists that since the demise of the man she once sang of in her songs, she has not kept contact with the family he left behind.
She was asked if she still keeps in touch with late Ajanaku's family and her response was sharp and direct, “No, not at all.” According to her, she now concentrates more on her music and family.
Tope Alabi added that she is planning to produce her film titled 'Atijo', while a compilation of her movie soundtracks into a CD would be dropped before the end of 2015.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi