Eniola Badmus In 'Red-Hot' Romance With Davido?
'If this is the kind of love that my mum use to warn me about, then I'm in trouble, I'm in real trouble'. This is a line in Wyclef's '911' song which featured Mary J Blige
Last week Saturday, Nollywoodgists.com reported about the new craze of Eniola Badmus popularly called Gbogbo Big Girlz for teenage artiste, David Adeleke better known as Davido.
On Sunday, we got a picture of the both Davido and Eniola Badmus together. We learnt that both later met on Saturday night before and after Davido's show in Canada as Eniola has wanted with her tweets that day.
Both later tweeted on twitter that night after the show about being alone in the room.
Davido first tweeted 'I'm alone in my room not safe'. Some minutes later, Eniola tweeted 'Am ill alone in my room.'
Rumour has it that both were seen in an uncompromising positions at Windsor Arms Hotel, Toronto, Canada on Saturday night.
Some hours ago, Davido tweeted, 'All this travelling has finally gotten to me. [I am] feeling really sick! goodnight, pray for me to get better.'
Just about two hours later, Eniola tweeted, 'All this travelling has finally gotten to me. Really sick! pray for me to get better.'
Do we call this twitter love?
Click the link below to go to...
- Empire Hosts Inaugural Event Themed #empiresundown
- Infinity Ebere Ohakwe premiers Nollywood movie Ola
- I gave Kemi a hard time because I didn’t want to d
- Wendy Shay, other 4 African female artists to head
- Nigerian actor Abbey Abimbola bags Asia's achievem
- I need husband urgently – Eucharia Anunobi cries o
- Tonto Dikeh, Kemi Olunloyo Battle For Supremacy Ra
- 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US
- Iheme Nancy laments Over Her Crashed investment
- Colleagues celebrates Ngozi Ezeonu as she turns 57