'I didn't rub any cream day TY Bello found me'- former Bread seller, Olajumoke Orisaguna reveals
Bread-seller turned celebrity model, Olajumoke Orisaguna in a recent interview with Kemi Ashefon, talked about her new found world of glitz and glamour and also answered to accusations of people insinuating that she rubbed a particular cream on her body to attract.
"Me? Olajumoke rubbed something? Never! I thank God for that particular day because I didn't rub cream before rushing out of the bakery. Where would I have had time for that when customers would be waiting for my bread? I have never used fetish things in my life and never had the tiniest incision on my body—I hate having marks on my body. My parents are good Christians and I am sure the photo shoot took place just because of me. I don't use anything—spiritual or physical. I just pray to God and thank Him."
On the reports that Azuka and TY Bello want to exploit her innocence and make money off her, Olajumoke said, "No, I don't think so. Till date, none of them has collected any money from me or whoever signs me on any contract. Immediately I came on board, I had a bank account opened in my name and I'm the only signatory. Everywhere we go for any modelling contract, Aunty Azuka insists that cash should be paid to my account and not by hand. In fact, I am the one collecting from the two women. I would go to Mummy TY' house, play, eats and she gives me and my children things. Even Aunty Azuka does that too whenever I visit her. They don't have my money with them and I believe whoever said that must be wicked. These are people who God used to take me to where I am today."
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges