Why I was banned from acting…Yoruba Actress, Omodolapo Obembe
Fast-rising actress, Omodolapo Obembe has revealed why she was once banned from acting. The actress is a graduate of computer science from the Osun State Polytechnic .
She made her debut into the movie industry four years ago, while she was still in school. The actress was said to be shuttling between Osun state and Lagos state during the period of her studies as she was often getting roles in Lagos.
Revealing how her journey has been so far, she said it was never easy for her as her mother was often against her going into acting.
And she banned her from acting, making her studies a yardstick. After a while, she was able to convince her mum, that she could combine both studies and her career.
Today , the fast growing actress, has featured in quite a number of flicks alongside top actors and atresses like Toyin Aimakhu, Ricardo Agbor, Wale Akorede aka Okunnu, Olaniyi Afonja aka Sayenri, Adeniyi Johnson, Toyin Afolayan, Yinka Quadri, Akin Lewis, Ayo Olaiya and Murphy Afolabi amongst others.
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star