Reason Why I Stay Away from Trouble--Oritsefemi
Still trying to put finishing touches to his much awaited album, 'Double Wahala' crooner, Oritse Femi, has disclosed that his best is yet to come as he is still growing.
Despite his sudden rise to fame with his hit single coupled with other released tracks, the singer feels he has still not got some things right, saying he is not yet at the peak of his music career.
The singer said he had hopes of being a great person in life and would do everything humanly possible to achieve his goals.
Oritsefemi further stated that he tries to stay away from trouble because people are watching him, saying he wants to leave a good legacy behind for people to emulate.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi