We (Celebs) Live Fake Lives For Publicity Purpose—Rukky Sanda
Rukky Sanda is one name that is hot in the film industry in Nigeria. Few years ago, she reportedly went for a plastic surgery on her face. Born Rukayat Sanda, she has grown to be one of the best friends to controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh. In a short interview with Nollywoodgists.com, this pretty actress at an event where she had this exclusive but short interview with us. She talked about an article written by Nollywood actress, Stella Damusus on the fake life most Nigerian celebrities live in order to impress at red carpet events.
Sometimes ago, Stella Damasus wrote about how Nigerian celebs live a fake life just to impress on red carpet, do you think it was called for?
Well, I don't think it should be mainly about actors or actresses, I think it is about people that are not generally contented.
Even during movie premieres
I am sure she has her own opinion. But I think everything people do is to make publicity of their movies. It is a new thing in Nollywood. I am sure she doesn't mean it in that context.
Did you read it the article?
No, but if she says this to me, I would understand. Then I would know it is coming from her, but you can't really believe everything you read. So, I wouldn't judge her from what I read but what she says to me.
What are really up to now?
I am actually trying to make my new movie, which stars some good actresses in it, out for my fans to see.
Did you get into movie production because your colleague delved into it?
I have been in to movie production before most people started it. I think I am one of the first actresses that went into movie production. I produced my first movie a year after joining Nollywood in 2008. I have always been a movie producer-actress. I a not doing it because everyone is doing it. It is something I have always done.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi