I Need a Man Who Can Handle Me…Dayo Amusa
Nollywood actress, Dayo Amusa, is one daring entertainer who is ever ready to try her hands on every good thing worth doing just to ensure that she makes good plans for her future.
The actress cum singer has no doubt been doing well for herself in the spheres she has ventured in and despite criticism from some quarters; she has not given up hopes.
Dayo is still single and despite rumours about her dating specimen A or B, she has not allowed that affect the things she wants in her ideal man as she has pointed out that her man should not be intimidated by her status.
“My ideal man is a man that understands my job, who can't be intimidated irrespective of my status in the society. I appreciate a man that can differentiate me from what I do, a man that loves me for me,” she said.
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu