I Need a Man Who Can Handle Me…Dayo Amusa
Nollywood actress, Dayo Amusa, is one daring entertainer who is ever ready to try her hands on every good thing worth doing just to ensure that she makes good plans for her future.
The actress cum singer has no doubt been doing well for herself in the spheres she has ventured in and despite criticism from some quarters; she has not given up hopes.
Dayo is still single and despite rumours about her dating specimen A or B, she has not allowed that affect the things she wants in her ideal man as she has pointed out that her man should not be intimidated by her status.
“My ideal man is a man that understands my job, who can't be intimidated irrespective of my status in the society. I appreciate a man that can differentiate me from what I do, a man that loves me for me,” she said.
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel