Keep your Home Affairs to Yourself, Never Entertain Friends – Tonto Dikeh Warns
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh-Churchill, has advised her fans and colleagues to keep their relationship and home private.
Tonto shared a picture of Hollywood couples that have been together for 32 years and has experienced the both sides of marriage. She captioned;
“My goal is not to lavish money, walk the streets like a Queen I truly am, feeling stuck up. I married right, brag about where I am now and you are not but be a victor in what I hold dear (my home). Yours or ours can be a part of history too and a great inspiration to others.
“Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside. Keep your dirty and clean linens to yourself and never let friends have a say in your home. If you can never entertain friends in your home, meet elsewhere. Now my friend is wisdom. I tell myself I refuse to be one of the broken ones; I can't do it alone that is why I invited my three greatest lovers The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.”
The actress had her wedding to Churchill Olakulne Oladunni this year in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and has since kept her home from the public while she goes about using her social media page to pray and adore her husband.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For