Erediuwa Urges Film Makers To Portray Nigeria Positively
The Oba of Benin, Omo'Noba Erediuwa, has urged Nigerian film makers to portray the country in good light.
The Oba, who spoke when the leadership of Nigerian Film Producers and Marketers Association visited him in Benin on Friday, said they should eliminate fetish practices in the films.
He noted that Nigerian films circulated abroad and enjoined the association to show the good side of the country.
The traditional ruler said every film maker had a responsibility to create a good image for Nigeria.
He urged the Edo chapter of the association to unite to raise the standard of Benin movies.
The President of the association, Mr Jerry Omorudiua, said they were at the palace to inform the monarch that Benin movies had been rated the best in the language category.
Omorudiua said the films were making waves in Europe and America and creating opportunities for people. He said the Film and Video Censors Board had approved a centre in Benin to check piracy.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire