Actress, Mary Njoku Accused of Pirating Other Producers Work
Recently, Nollywood actress cum producer, Blessing Effiom Egbe, lashed out at some of her colleagues especially producers of reproducing each others works and selling it to the same company that buys their movie.
She stated that some producers knowing that same movie they are about to work on has already been done by someone else, they still continue to do it thereby giving it a different title and selling it to popular cable channel, Africa Magic.
A fan who has been very observant with Nigerian movies affirmed her accusation while pointing out that actress and wife of Iroko TV boss, Mary Remmy Njoku, is fond of producing movies that has already been done.
According to the fan, “Mary Njoku is fond of that, I've noticed two of her movies she produced that are on their platform were copied.”
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From