Why are Women Criticizing Me…Emma Nyra Weeps
Former Triple MG signee, Emma Nyra, over time has been under blast for best reasons known to her and some people will come to the conclusion that she has not been making waves like when she was still with her record label.
The singer has been seen traveling around the world and hanging out with friends until recently she pointed out that some women have been criticizing her but have not achieved anything on their own.
She pointed that the men have been successful in the music industr6y because they support each other but the women have failed to support themselves.
According to her, “Ladies this message is for you. I think it's sad that every single day, I receive negative and constructive criticism from women who have never constructed anything. Every single thing I do is criticized because I'm in the public eye; fair enough that's what I signed up for in order to be a female artist. You may also want to understand why I am successful and why I will always be successful. It is because of women! The women who have dedicated their time and talent to work with me, Collaborate with me, and advise me. The women that look after their fellow woman by building her up, instead of tearing her down.
“This is why men are successful because they help each other grow. The most important woman in my life (my mom) is a very successful business woman and my whole life I watched her take criticism from women who tried to bring her down. She handled it all with a smile and killed them with success. I wrote this to challenge women. This year as a woman, challenge yourself to support other women around you. Mentor younger girls and make them stronger. Lift each other up. Define womanhood.”
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi