Lizzy Anjorin Causes Traffic at Lekki
Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin, is not taking things easy as she is currently planning to unveil her clothing line just like some entertainers who have began venturing into various clothing line business.
The actress while showing off some of her styles created a scene around Lekki area of Lagos after she posed in the middle of the road just to model her cloths.
While reacting to the picture on the road, the actress explained that the cars were not “turned off because of me but for my style.”
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw