Cheating: 2face Is Right, His Wife Is Just Trying To Play Victim — Actress Uche Ebere
Actress Uche Ebere has in a recent post corroborated popular superstar, 2face's assertion about men's prerogative to cheating.
Recall that 2face and his wife in a recent interview in the second season of Young, Famous African reality Show spoke about men's liberty to cheat.
In the interview, 2Face spoke about his belief on why men cheat on their wives. In his statement, he asserted that men's genital has a mind of their own; it decides for them who and how they should have their sex.
2face maintained that a man may be so much in love with a woman, but his manhood will be seriously interested in sleeping with another woman whom he would not care about.
2face' assertion has generated serious controversies as some people kicked out his conviction.
However, speaking on this, Ebere has taken to her social media to agree with the "African Queen" crooner. She said although she is against 2face saying that in the presence of his wife, all he said were true.
Her words read:
"Many people pretend a lot on this app. Truth is truth no matter who is saying it, Tuface is right but I'm against saying it in the presence of his wife, which makes his wife try to play the victim and try to take it personally from her facial reaction, he would have avoided the question" instead.
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B