My Face Intimidates Homo$exuals—Mr Ibu
Some months ago, Nollywood comic actor, John Okafor, otherwise known as Mr Ibu, decried the rise of same sex affair among Nollywood practitioners.
The actor, who is against this act, says those involved in it do not even bother to approach him because of his look.
He told Vanguard that instead of men harassing women in Nollywood, men now harass men and women to women.
“There is no harassment as I speak to you; the harassment is within same s*xes. Men harass themselves, and women harass themselves, so they are wonderfully preparing themselves for the devil, and I tell you, they will all go to hell,” he said in the interview.
On his personal experienced with homos*xuals in Nollywood, the actor disclosed that, “Several times, and the man that approached me will never come close to me again in his life because I humiliated him publicly. I called him out, and shouted his name everywhere. Besides, if it was by looks, nobody would approach me because I'm not fine.”
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi