Charly Boy advises ladies on the upcoming Valentine’s Day
It's the season of love again; February 14 is just at the corner. Various preparations are ongoing by individuals for that special day.
However, Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly boy has come out to advise single ladies. The controversial celebrity told ladies who do not have a date, not to feel dejected for that reason.
He went on to say, been lonely doesn't mean, a lady isn't pretty, not receiving gifts or invitation for outings doesn't mean a lady isn't cute.
So to all single ladies out there, you do not need a man to actually enjoy that day, what happens to self love? You can actually make the best out of that day alone.
Visiting the motherless homes and putting smiles on the faces of those vulnerable kids could be refreshing, so never let loneliness deprive you from having fun.
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings
- Photos: The ADAORAble Charmers Fashion Runway 2018
- Ken Erics of Nollywood releases video of his debut
- Gospel Singer Skalawee Set For South South Pre Alb