Charly Boy advises ladies on the upcoming Valentine’s Day
It's the season of love again; February 14 is just at the corner. Various preparations are ongoing by individuals for that special day.
However, Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly boy has come out to advise single ladies. The controversial celebrity told ladies who do not have a date, not to feel dejected for that reason.
He went on to say, been lonely doesn't mean, a lady isn't pretty, not receiving gifts or invitation for outings doesn't mean a lady isn't cute.
So to all single ladies out there, you do not need a man to actually enjoy that day, what happens to self love? You can actually make the best out of that day alone.
Visiting the motherless homes and putting smiles on the faces of those vulnerable kids could be refreshing, so never let loneliness deprive you from having fun.
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ