Charly Boy advises ladies on the upcoming Valentine’s Day
It's the season of love again; February 14 is just at the corner. Various preparations are ongoing by individuals for that special day.
However, Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly boy has come out to advise single ladies. The controversial celebrity told ladies who do not have a date, not to feel dejected for that reason.
He went on to say, been lonely doesn't mean, a lady isn't pretty, not receiving gifts or invitation for outings doesn't mean a lady isn't cute.
So to all single ladies out there, you do not need a man to actually enjoy that day, what happens to self love? You can actually make the best out of that day alone.
Visiting the motherless homes and putting smiles on the faces of those vulnerable kids could be refreshing, so never let loneliness deprive you from having fun.
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older