Charly Boy advises ladies on the upcoming Valentine’s Day
It's the season of love again; February 14 is just at the corner. Various preparations are ongoing by individuals for that special day.
However, Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly boy has come out to advise single ladies. The controversial celebrity told ladies who do not have a date, not to feel dejected for that reason.
He went on to say, been lonely doesn't mean, a lady isn't pretty, not receiving gifts or invitation for outings doesn't mean a lady isn't cute.
So to all single ladies out there, you do not need a man to actually enjoy that day, what happens to self love? You can actually make the best out of that day alone.
Visiting the motherless homes and putting smiles on the faces of those vulnerable kids could be refreshing, so never let loneliness deprive you from having fun.
- Actor, Ken Erics Releases New Single ‘INOZIKWA OME
- Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Gbulie dies of Stroke in
- Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Conferred with
- Too Much Sauce, Too Much Juice from Nollywood Actr
- Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah’s Brother Now Bri
- Checkout Stunning Photos of Actress, Egbenya Chris
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Celebrates Mother as She T
- Nollywood Actor, Collins Ejike Weds Long Time Love