Is Anyone Really Looking For Our Missing Girls…….Publisher, Dele Momodu Asks
Publisher of Ovation International Magazine, Dele Momodu, has taken to his social media page to question Nigerians especially the leaders about the missing Chibok girls.
The Magazine publisher posted a picture of a mother with placard with the inscription; “Day 214 of Abduction, 219 Chibok School Girls, 41 Days to Christmas, 48 Days to New Year #Bring Back Our Gils Now,” with the caption, is anyone really looking for our missing girls and do we truly care for their terrible plight!!!
After posting the question, fans of the publisher responded with some having a sound suggestion of what might have happened to the girls. Some asked if there are truly any missing girls, while some see it as suicidal for anyone wanting to bring them back.
Another suggestion says what if the missing girls have become suicide bombers, should the need of bringing them come up?
It would be recalled that on the night of 14–15 April 2014, about 276 female students were kidnapped from the Government Secondary School in the town of Chibok in Borno State, Nigeria. Responsibility for the kidnappings was claimed by Boko Haram, an Islamic Jihadist and terrorist organization based in northeast Nigeria.
On 17 October 2014, hopes were raised that the 219 remaining girls might soon be released after the Nigerian army announced a truce between Boko Haram and government forces. The announcement coincided with the six-month anniversary of the girls' capture and followed a month of negotiations mediated in Saudi Arabia by Chadian president, Idriss Deby.
The announcement was, however, met with doubts because it wasn't the first time the Nigerian government had claimed a breakthrough in negotiations with the Islamic militant group – it had to backtrack on a previous announcement in September after saying the girls had been released and were being held in military barracks.
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B