Don't Flaunt Your Relationship Online---Tonto Dikeh
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has warned against showing off relationship on social media, which celebrities are fond of.
The soon-to-be bride of Olakunle Churchill, who recently held her marriage introduction in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, gave this advice on her social media platform.
Tonto, who has been showing off her man online lately, agreed that the best way to have a healthy affair is by keeping it away from networking websites.
She shared a meme which kicks against the trend. It reads, “The best sign of a healthy relationship is no sign of it on social media.”
Tonto further said because of the love she has for her man, she guards the relationship religiously. “Respect it so much you want to protect it with your life. If you don't feel this way, it possibly ain't the right one,” she said.
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B