Stop showing off expensive things on social media-Police warns Nigerians and celebs
A security expert and Lagos Police Command spokesperson, DSP Joseph Offor says showing off on social media is a security risk and would advice people to calm down on it.
"It's not advisable for anyone, whether you're a celebrity or not, to post your personal acquisitions on social media. Such a thing is very risky. And those doing that will only end up putting the police on their toes."
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per