Stop showing off expensive things on social media-Police warns Nigerians and celebs
A security expert and Lagos Police Command spokesperson, DSP Joseph Offor says showing off on social media is a security risk and would advice people to calm down on it.
"It's not advisable for anyone, whether you're a celebrity or not, to post your personal acquisitions on social media. Such a thing is very risky. And those doing that will only end up putting the police on their toes."
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu