Stop showing off expensive things on social media-Police warns Nigerians and celebs
A security expert and Lagos Police Command spokesperson, DSP Joseph Offor says showing off on social media is a security risk and would advice people to calm down on it.
"It's not advisable for anyone, whether you're a celebrity or not, to post your personal acquisitions on social media. Such a thing is very risky. And those doing that will only end up putting the police on their toes."
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges