Kidnappers Demand N100m Ransom For Nkiru Sylvanus' Release
The kidnappers of Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus have reportedly demanded for a ransom of N100million for her release. This was made known shortly after news went round about her kidnap.
Nkiru was reportedly picked by the unidentified men at her house in Owerri, Imo State after she was said to have left a movie set in the Imo State capital on Saturday night.
Her kidnap is coming shortly after the release of Professor Kamene Okonjo, who is the mother of Nigeria's Finance Minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. Nkiru is a Special Assistant to Rochas Okorocha, the governor of Imo State.
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos