Kidnappers Demand N100m Ransom For Nkiru Sylvanus' Release
The kidnappers of Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus have reportedly demanded for a ransom of N100million for her release. This was made known shortly after news went round about her kidnap.
Nkiru was reportedly picked by the unidentified men at her house in Owerri, Imo State after she was said to have left a movie set in the Imo State capital on Saturday night.
Her kidnap is coming shortly after the release of Professor Kamene Okonjo, who is the mother of Nigeria's Finance Minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. Nkiru is a Special Assistant to Rochas Okorocha, the governor of Imo State.
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers
- Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 C
- Nigeria Fire Service Commends Olakunle churchill a
- Akpororo, MC Lively, Terry G, Small Doctor and Mor