Kidnappers Demand N100m Ransom For Nkiru Sylvanus' Release
The kidnappers of Nollywood actress, Nkiru Sylvanus have reportedly demanded for a ransom of N100million for her release. This was made known shortly after news went round about her kidnap.
Nkiru was reportedly picked by the unidentified men at her house in Owerri, Imo State after she was said to have left a movie set in the Imo State capital on Saturday night.
Her kidnap is coming shortly after the release of Professor Kamene Okonjo, who is the mother of Nigeria's Finance Minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. Nkiru is a Special Assistant to Rochas Okorocha, the governor of Imo State.
Click the link below to go to...
- Koko Master Is Taking The Uk By Storm Today, As He
- Afrima Releases Final Nominees' List For The 6th E
- EXCLUSIVE! Why My First Marriage Failed - Monalisa
- Funto Ibuoye’s Five28 Interiors to open exquisite
- Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season
- Tee-Y Mix unveils dapper look in birthday photos,
- International Celebrity Choreographer, Ezinne Asi
- Nigerian/Canada Based Entrepreneur Making Huge Dif