Celebrity Birthday: 'Charming' Kate Henshaw Turns 41
Sexy and A-lister Nollywood's screen diva, Kate Henshaw is a year older today Thursday, July 19, 2012. The Cross River state born actress clocks 41.
Kate, who is the oldest of four children, was born in 1971. She first studied in University of Calabar, where she did remedial studies for a year before proceeding to Lagos University Teaching Hospital to study Medical Microbiology at the School of Medical Lab Science.
She started her acting career in 'When The Sun Sets' in 1993. In 2008, she won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for the film 'Stronger than Pain'.
She is presently reported to be a single mother after her marriage crash to British-born Roderick James Nuttal. Their union produced a daughter named Ella. She is a face of Onga seasoning. She was once a Glo ambassador before being reportedly dropped by the telecoms giant.
Kate is gradually becoming a pronounced activist. During the Lekki Toll Gate saga in 2011, she was very visible in fighting for the cause. At January 2012 'Occupy Nigeria' protest, Kate was also vocal especially with her interview on a Lagos TV.
From Nollywoodgists.com, we say 'Happy Birthday' to Kate Henshaw.
Click the link below to go to...
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea