Jaywon Gets First Plot of Land in Abuja
Singer, Jaywon, is now an ambassador and one will agree that the singer has indeed been struggling hard to ensure that he remains in the highly competitive Nigeria entertainment industry.
The singer was recently made the ambassador for Nigeria Unity Museum and Trade Tourism Village, for being part of the promoters of Nigerian culture through music.
With this recognition, the singer will use his position in the entertainment industry to help promote the heritage of Nigeria both within and outside the country.
Jaywon also joins the likes of YQ, Ruggedman, Kiss Daniel, Ayo Adesanya, Mijin and others. He is also to get a plot of land in Abuja, at the Artiste Quaters of the Nigerian Unity Museum and Trade Tourism Megacity.
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer