Jaywon Gets First Plot of Land in Abuja
Singer, Jaywon, is now an ambassador and one will agree that the singer has indeed been struggling hard to ensure that he remains in the highly competitive Nigeria entertainment industry.
The singer was recently made the ambassador for Nigeria Unity Museum and Trade Tourism Village, for being part of the promoters of Nigerian culture through music.
With this recognition, the singer will use his position in the entertainment industry to help promote the heritage of Nigeria both within and outside the country.
Jaywon also joins the likes of YQ, Ruggedman, Kiss Daniel, Ayo Adesanya, Mijin and others. He is also to get a plot of land in Abuja, at the Artiste Quaters of the Nigerian Unity Museum and Trade Tourism Megacity.
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir
- Popular Comedian MC Amana Hosted To A Surprised Bi
- Unizik Fresher's Night Records Massive Turnout
- Censors Board destroys illicit films worth N50m in
- Accelerate Movie Night: Here’s All That Went Down
- RNB/Afro Singer Angel Twani To Commence Regional T
- Sharon Ose Face of Candycity USA perosnality 2018