Imo State Lady Wins Miss Grand Nigeria 2015
It was indeed an evening of fun and tension for the contestants of the just concluded Miss Grand Nigeria beauty pageant where contestants were tested after a keenly selected to battle for the crown with an opportunity to represent the country on the global stage.
The event which took place on the 11th of September, in Lagos, saw Imo state born, Miss Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia, defeating other contestants to emerge the winner of Miss Grand Nigeria 2015.
Miss Ifeoma, 22, who represented Plateau State, received N1million as cash prize and will be representing Nigeria at the Miss Grand International in October at Bangkok, Thailand.
Miss Okafor got the 1st. runner up while Miss Edo Joy Beside Duo was second runner up.
The panel of judges was led by Nollywood star Tonto Dikeh Churchill, Media Mogul Olisa Adibua, Celeb photographer Shola Blowgun and National Pageant Director for Miss Grand Nigeria and Ex beauty Queen Loveth Ajufoh.
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music