Beauty | 11 October 2017 12:24 CET

I was Frustrated when I Had Pimples on my Face...Actress, Sophia Chikere

By Nathan Nathaniel ekpo/Nollywoodgists.com

Nollywood actress, Sophia Chikere, is one fair skin actress that many have wondered how she manage to maintain her skin as some have even suggested that she is possibly bleaching.

The actress sharing her skin story disclosed that she is naturally a light skin fellow but was frustrated at some point when she began to have skin challenges due to the type of cream she was using.

Now she has her own product which she manufactures as she went studying about skin for several months and today he can boast of what she produces which has seen her get lots of testimonies.

"This is my before n after pics.. I used to suffer from terrible acne, pimples etc before I discovered my skin care products, I used lots of skin care products and I got terrible acne, redness, pimples, sun burn on my face, in as much as am naturally a very light skinned girl, my complexion darken due to those skin care products I was using and I was frustrated and that became a nightmare for me cos I always wanted my skin to be healthy n flawless.

"That frustration made me go into sourcing for the right skin care products. Studied it for months n the rest is history! I remb how frustrating it was for me because I had to use so much foundation and concealer on my face to coat n cover it up, even early in the morning when I go to the gym becos if you see my face without concealer or foundation U will pick race but today I have that flawless, no acne, pimples, redness, smooth and soft clear face and skin, and most especially my skin tone got better! You too can have it n You won't break the bank to achieve it," she wrote.

[B]Ghanaian actress cum Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, may have not had it rosy in her marriage to her ex-hubby but that did not stop her from giving her heart to another man.[/B] The actress love life has been a topic of discuss by many but t
[B]Some rumors have been going round that sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is married and keeping things on a low key.[/B] Well, rumours are part of the price they pay for becoming celebrities as many will want to know much about them includi
[B]For a while now, pretty Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has been working on her body and the result is finally here as she looked trimmed in latest photo.[/B] The actress is currently out of the country trying to promote her movie, ‘Stole
[B]Nollywood actor cum producer, Femi Ogedengbe with wife some days back celebrated their 5[SUP]th[/SUP] year wedding anniversary together.[/B] To a large extent, couples still enjoying their marriage life always make it clear to young and aspirin
[B]Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.[/B] The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they ar