Beauty | 11 October 2017 12:24 CET

I was Frustrated when I Had Pimples on my Face...Actress, Sophia Chikere

By Nathan Nathaniel ekpo/Nollywoodgists.com

Nollywood actress, Sophia Chikere, is one fair skin actress that many have wondered how she manage to maintain her skin as some have even suggested that she is possibly bleaching.

The actress sharing her skin story disclosed that she is naturally a light skin fellow but was frustrated at some point when she began to have skin challenges due to the type of cream she was using.

Now she has her own product which she manufactures as she went studying about skin for several months and today he can boast of what she produces which has seen her get lots of testimonies.

"This is my before n after pics.. I used to suffer from terrible acne, pimples etc before I discovered my skin care products, I used lots of skin care products and I got terrible acne, redness, pimples, sun burn on my face, in as much as am naturally a very light skinned girl, my complexion darken due to those skin care products I was using and I was frustrated and that became a nightmare for me cos I always wanted my skin to be healthy n flawless.

"That frustration made me go into sourcing for the right skin care products. Studied it for months n the rest is history! I remb how frustrating it was for me because I had to use so much foundation and concealer on my face to coat n cover it up, even early in the morning when I go to the gym becos if you see my face without concealer or foundation U will pick race but today I have that flawless, no acne, pimples, redness, smooth and soft clear face and skin, and most especially my skin tone got better! You too can have it n You won't break the bank to achieve it," she wrote.

2 days ago
Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
2 days ago
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
2 days ago
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
2 days ago
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
2 days ago
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb