Miss Global Nigeria First Runner-up, Victoria Antai In Italy For Miss Progress Beauty Contest (Photos)
Antai Victoria, who emerged the first runner-up to the reigning queen Miss Global Nigeria 2014 Queen, Miss Michelle Ijeh Udoka, is currently in Puglia, Italy for the Miss Progress International Beauty competition.
Victoria is in Italy with her Chapron, Faith Irabor.
The beauty pageant, which aims at bringing together paragon of beauty queens from diverse cultures spanning five continents, takes place between May 9th- 18th 2014 in the ancient town of Puglia.
With its goal of making the world a better place to live in, the contestants for the Miss Progress International title will be grouped for intelligent quotient test via an essay writing in form of a project dwelling on Health, Human Rights, Cultural Integration and Environment issues.
The winner of the beauty contest will go home with 10,000 Euros.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu