Beauty queen Precious Imafidon stuns on Hustle magazine cover,unveils pet project blueprint
Precious Imafidon, Edo state born supermodel who emerged as one of the queens in the recently held Face of Nigeria beauty pageant is the star cover for Valentine edition of popular lifestyle magazine, Hustle.
The gorgeous model turned video vixen shared her thoughts on navigating the Nigerian pageant industry and her plans for women across the country.
The beauty queen was also selected as Nigeria's representative at Miss Independent international finals slated in Dubai, next year 2024.
"Desperate girls and organizers ruining the Nigerian pageant industry; girls pushing hard and willing to offer anything and organizers luring some of them into prostitution to raise money for crown", she said on the ugly trends acts currently permeating the industry.
While commending Face of Nigeria organisers for being a trailblazer and exceptional brand, she added: "My experience with Face of Nigeria Pageant was quite different and interesting.They were professional and selected winners based on intellectual prowess and audience votes".
Precious on her preparation for Miss Independent International pageant said she's out to change the notion that Nigerian models are lazy and try to build on the legacy of Agbani Darego who won the Miss World title in 2000.
Following the footsteps of Linda Onuora, Yetunde Savage and DJ Barbie who all emerged as Face of Nigeria queens at the age of 18, the young ambitious model noted that she hope to inspire other emerging models and also empower women across communities in Nigeria and create a legacy that will outlive her reign.
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con