Teach Boys To Value Girls—Kehinde Bankole Begs Parents
Nollywood actress, Kehinde Bankole, was recently at a school in Lagos to speak on the topic, 'Where are the boys?' and she used the opportunity to advice parents to give their children the best training for them to become useful to the society in the future.
Kehinde pointed out that for the boys, parents need to teach them how to be gentle and value girls, which she said would help them treat women right when they get married.
According to her, “Our boys are so innocent looking now that they are young, teach them gentleness, strength, valuing the girls, protecting them, after all it takes two to tango. And remember, we cycle these glorious boys back into the system, into homes, marriages, careers.
“Let's be smarter with our boys. We must not be so hard on our daughters though. We teach them to cook, study, clean, be courteous and more, but what about the boys? Who will end up valuing or trashing down all we have taught the girls; time to pay a little more attention to the boys.”
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star