Charlie Boy Delighted to See Changes in Majek Fashek
Popular social crusader and singer, Charles Oputa better known as Charlie Boy, recently paid legendary Reggae singer, Majek Fashek, a visit at his rehab home in Abuja.
Charlie Boy while recounting how the visit was stated that he was happy with the things he saw and how the singer was recovering.
While thanking people who have shown interest in Majek's good health, hoped that as soon as the singer gets out of the rehab, things will turn around for him in a good way.
In his words, “Today, I am glad to be a part of this noble gesture of getting Majek back and better. I want to congratulate all my friends and colleagues, who, out of sympathy and understanding of the problem, helped in one way or the other. I am encouraged by what I have seen so far about his rehab process.
“I have been talking with him, and I believe that this is going to be the final push for him to get to that state where everyone will see that vibrant Majek again.”
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows