Why Many of My Colleagues are Unable to Get Married...Omotola Jalade
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade, has explained that the reason why some of her colleagues in the industry are unable to get married at their matured age is because they are confused about the kind of man that can tolerate them.
Omotola made this hint while addressing newsmen recently in Lagos that if some of her actress colleagues are not well grounded; they will end up being the architect of their own problem.
According to her, “At a point, you might become so confused and wonder if any man will ever love you for who you are. But, if you are not a very grounded person, you too can contribute to your own problems. I consider myself to be lucky to remain married.”
Speaking further, the actress also noted that she does not have friends in Nollywood as she sees everybody as he colleague with reasons being that she lives far away from where they stay.
“I don't have close friends in Nollywood. Everybody is my colleague. Maybe it is because I live very far way from so many people in the industry. Secondly, I'm not very good at visiting people. I don't have that kind of luxury,” she said.
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show