Dorcas And Nkechi Blessing In Trouble As Bobrisky Releases Bullet Statement Against them
Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky has released a statement considered "bullet" and thoughtful subtly against Popular Nigerian influencers, Dorcas and Nkechi Blessing for dragging their exes.
This comes amid the online clash between popular disc jockey, Dorcas Fapson and her ex-boyfriend, Skiibii.
Recall that since few days Dorcas Fapson has been singing a single accusatory song against her ex, Skiibii. She publicly accused the singer of stealing her 10,000 dollars as well as various items when they went on a trip to Zanzibar.
However, in the case of Nkechi, it will be recalled that some months back she had issues with her ex husband- she also took to her social media to drag her ex.
Reacting to this, Bobrisky called all the women to order and revealed the bitter truth about their dispositions.
According to Bobrisky, what happened has happened and they should move on after receiving heartbreak.
She added that men are a dime a dozen out there and women should do better to move on to others.
Her words read partly:
"If a man doesn't want you anymore, that is not the end of your life... There are uncountable men out there. So when I see some girls fell out With their boyfriend or fiancee or husband and they end up dragging and dragging the man. I think it's a waste of energy... If you think you are done with me, there is another man wey go cherish me"
- American-based Kenyan Rockstar Benking The Artist
- Tems Bags First Grammy Award
- "Dreams Come True" Reactions Trail The Moment Seyi
- Tems Links Up With JAY Z And Beyonce In Pre Grammy
- Do You Know Idris Elba? See What He Intends To Do
- Paul Okoye's Girlfriend Is At It Again As She Reve
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles