Quran Never Approved Polygamy—Adewale Ayuba
Ace Fuji singer, Adewale Ayuba, has stated that men who end up marrying more than one wife do that on choice, not in accordance with any of the Holy Books.
Ayuba, in an interview with GoldMyne TV, explained that marriage comes with its own blessings, especially when one marries the right person.
“I don't know, but I think when God gives you your own bone, why marry a second wife? Blessings follow marriage. It is not about music but about the person,” he said when asked if he would consider marrying a second wife.
Ayuba also said there is nowhere in the Bible or in the Quran where men were advised to marry more than one wife.
According to him, “If you cannot allow your wife to have two husbands, why do you have to marry two wives? It was not even stipulated that a man must marry two wives in the holy Quran because it has a condition statement 'if'.”
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges