People Need to Pray and Act Against Immorality…Okey Bakassi
To some, it may be described as the end time while to many it will be an avenue called for various prayers at all sectors but to popular comedian, Okey Bakassi, it will be about prayer put to action.
This is in reference to the recent legalization of adultery in South Africa by the constitutional court, same sex marriage being legalized in the United states, Germany's National Ethic Council calls for an end to criminalization of incest between siblings after examining the case of a man who had four children with his sister and a Japanese court ruling that adultery is 'ok' if it's for business purpose.
According to the comedian, “The world is so corrupt today because the evil ones are working hard and the good ones are praying hard. Don't get me wrong, I believe in prayers too, but this is the time for “good people” to act. Pray and take action, speak against immorality.”
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021