I Wish Being Light Skin Can Bring Me Lots of Roles...Actress, Adesua Etomi
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi, has expressed her dissatisfaction on the wide perception about fair skin ladies or actresses being the ones getting roles in Nollywood.
The actress stated that though everyone is entitled to their opinion, but pointed if it actresses were getting roles base on light skin, it means she would have been getting lots of scripts on her table.
In her words, “An actor lives to play different people. And last, there is the prejudice of being light skinned. There is a school of thought that says Nollywood likes light skinned actors, so a few mischievous people will allude to that being a reason for the amount of work that has fallen on my plate. I wish this was the case and while everyone is entitled to their opinion, no Director has told me I got a role because I was light skinned,” she told Encomium magazine.
She also noted that aside acting; she has passion for music but has not been able to summon the courage to pursue it professionally.
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show