ACTRESS UCHE JOMBO DAZZLES IN NEW MOVIE TITLE DAMAGE
Uche Jombo's UJ Studios is set to premiere its latest flick titled “Damage”. It would premiere on July 31st 2011 at the Silver bird Cinemas.
'Damage' is part of a collection of three distinct but interwoven stories, aimed at advocacy for social issues; each story addresses important problems affecting individuals, families and societies at large.
The movie aims to break new grounds in creating precedents in the Nigerian movie industry.
Damage, the movie stars Kalu Ikeagwu,Uche Jombo,Tonto Dikeh,Basorge Tariah Jnr and was directed by Moses Inwang.
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show