Ibinabo Feberesima conquers Philippines
Ex-beauty queen, Ibinabo Feberesima may have added another feather to her showbiz cap when she organized the World Miss Health Beauty Pageant, a few weeks ago, in faraway Philippines.
Feberesima, who discovered and sponsored to the Philippine show Miss Ufoma, a student of University of Lagos, after coming tops in a mini pageant, said she is involved in the project because of the need to protect the world's ozone layer and for people to be conscious of environmental hazards.
“Getting the project off the ground was not easy. But I thank God that I have made Nigerians proud in Philippines,” she said
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges