Yoruba Actress, Moji Olaiya, Loses Brother
When death strikes unexpectedly, the heart and soul are usually left in a devastating state especially if the deceased is young and vibrant.
Nollywood Yoruba actress, Moji Olaiya, is in a sad mood as she is reported to have lost someone who is dear to her.
Moji, who is a daughter of the popular entertainer, Dr. Victor Olaiya, announced the news on her social media page that her elder brother died on 4th of May.
Expressing her sorrow at the loss, she said, "Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I will miss you until we meet again. I will miss you dear brother Abidemi Olaiya R.I.P.(Rest In Peace).
READ ALSO:A fresh UAE-Nigeria diplomatic row is brewing as Dubai banks are closing bank accounts of Nigerian politicians, students and business operators
Moji Olaiya had defended converting to Islam some years ago in an interview, stating that her reason for converting was because Christians pray through an intermediary which was not permitted in her new found religion.
She denied converting to her new religion because of any man after she was reported to have moved out of her matrimonial home.
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown