Meet Yoruba Movie Stars Campaigning For APC
Those in the movie industry in Nigeria have gradually become a tool in the hands of politicians for campaign during elections.
However, they are not the only ones that have been used for such purpose. Others in the entertainment industry in general have also become a veritable tool for political campaigns.
At the campaign train of the All Progressive Congress (APC),especially in Lagos States, popular faces in the Yoruba movie industry have canvassed for votes for their choice candidates.
On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, the APC in Lagos State held its rally in Surulere, where a top actor, Desmond Elliot is flying the party's flag in the Lagos House of Assembly poll and several actors threw their supports for the party.
Tayo Odueke 'Sikiratu Sindodo', Oluwole Cole 'Baraka', Sukanmi Omobolanle, Adewale Adebayo 'Elesho', Ngozi Nwosu and a host of others campaigned for candidates of the APC vying for various political positions.
- Actress Lala Akindoju Fires Actors’ Guild Nigeria
- Zynnell Zuh Talks Fashion And Style
- Fashion Mogul U&A Release Pictures Dubbed “Afro El
- My Body Attracts Female Fans – Nigerian Stunt Acto
- Teni: Humanity Over "The Industry"
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha