How Actress, Caroline Danjuma Saved Twins Lives
Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, has used her popularity to help save life after she shared a picture of conjoined twins who were delivered at Enugu.
The Ayeni twins gained national attention, in 2015, after the actress initiated a campaign for them which Linking Hands Foundation, an NGO, took over afterwards.
The twin girls, who are conjoined in the pelvic region, were taken to The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu, immediately after delivery. They were then moved to Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), before being flown out.
The foundation helped in securing a free medical treatment for the twins at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee, USA, and the good news is the twins are doing fine after the surgery which lasted for 18hours.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For