Exclusive: Ann Njemanze's Second Marriage To Younger Lover Hits The Rock
For a while, Nollywoodgists.com, has been following the social media updates of Nollywood actress/Domitila star, Ann Njemanze, who's the former wife of actor Segun Arinze.
The Tinsel actress has been going about lamenting on how her heart has been broken for the second time.
However, from the information reaching us, it has been confirmed that Annie Njemanze's second marriage has crashed.
Annie, as she is fondly called contracted the marriage with a lecturer, Silver Ojieson, who is younger than her on November 9, 2013.
The wedding took place at her family compound in Bucknor Estate, Isolo, Lagos, and was attended by her family members, friends and very few of her Nollywood colleagues.
Reports has it that the young union which was much celebrated gathered crashed as a result of Annie's lifestyle. It was revealed that she refused to drop the lifestyles she picked for over 10years of living as a single woman, after her marriage with Mr. Arinze crashed in 2003.
She allegedly keeps late nights, drinks too much and clubs alot. Lifestyle that Mr Ojieson who lives a quiet life could not continue with.
However, other sources equally revealed that Annie might be having the pressure of producing a child for Ojieson who is said to be the only son.
When Nollywoodgists.com contacted the actress, she was reluctant to speak and was very cautious if the reporter was her husband's friend.
"Who are you? orare you a friend to my husband? Let me understand." She queried.
When it was clear to her that it was just a journalist, she simply said, " Well, really I don't care for these things and little gossips." Other questions that was directed to her, didn't get any response.
It would be recalled that in an interview conducted shortly after their wedding, Ann, had maintained that her marriage to Mr. Ojieson would be the last.
"We have told ourselves that we are in for it and no opting out. Its our finaly decision"
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel