Dencia Unhappy With Travelling Experience In Cameroon
US-based Nigerian-Cameroonian singer and business executive, Dencia, recently donated parts of her proceeds to help an orphanage home in her home country, Cameroon.
The singer explained that she was happy that the children she gifted the items to were happy to receive them from her.
However, according to her, she was not happy with a part of her travelling experience in the country.
“Travelling out of Cameroon has to be the most exhausting, expensive, annoying and ridiculous experience ever.
“Hardest flight ever, I literally wanted to walk out of the plane in the air. I couldn't take it no moooreeee but thank God we landed,” she lamented.
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel