Hennessy Artistry: The New Blend Of Favours
Hennessy Artistry is officially in season with amazing music experiences with some of the biggest music stars, and some of the brightest budding talents celebrating good music and Hennessy's heritage, history and prestige.
Prior to its tagline, The Art Of Blending, Hennessy Artistry 2016 tells a story of the blend of complex taste notes like Spice, Vanilla, Chocolate, and Fruits within each Hennessy range ( VS, VSOP and X.O), which reflects the combination of intricate sounds that create individual music genres like Hip Hop, Jazz, RnB and Soul.
Launched in 2006, Hennessy Artistry focuses on celebrating music and discovering unrecognized new talent. In 2009 Hennessy Artistry was introduced to Nigeria and has engaged its Nigerian audience with series of activities that has propelled talented artistes to some of Nigeria's stars today like M.I Abaga, D’Banj, Ice Prince, Tu Face, Banky W, Wizkid, Nneka, Tiwa Savage, Praiz, Burna Boy. It has been celebrated by the most diverse musical influences, ranging from classical to jazz, funk, soul, Hip-Hop, R&B, pop amongst others in the world.
However, Hennessy seeks to continue playing a key role in growing its invaluable relationship with music in Nigeria by drawing attention to genres in the music industry.
It has been made known that this year, will record a lineup of music initiatives such as the Hennessy Cypher, The Hennessy VS Class, The Hennessy R&B Show & The XO Jazz Nights, among others that has been prepared to provide Hennessy consumers with memorable experiences.
The post appeared first on PorscheClassy Media .
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For