63 Lives Escape Death As Plane Crash Lands
The 59 passengers and four crew members aboard an Overland Airlines would still be in a thanksgiving mood as their plane crash landed, yesterday, in Ilorin, Kwara State capital.
A statement by the General Manager, Public Affairs, of the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority, Mr. Fan Ndubuoke read.
“An Overland flight 1186, an ATR 72 aircraft with Registration number 5N-BPG from Abuja airport to Ilorin, carrying fifty nine passengers and four crew members,veered off the runway at low speed after a normal landing at the Ilorin Airport.
The incident which occurred today Saturday, November 29, at 4.45pm, has no casualty recorded. However, the Accident and Prevention Bureau in conjunction with the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority has begun an investigation into the cause of the incident.
The authority wishes to use this medium to reassure Nigerians that safety of the traveling public is still paramount and cannot be compromised.”© 2014Nollywoodgists.com
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir
- Popular Comedian MC Amana Hosted To A Surprised Bi
- Unizik Fresher's Night Records Massive Turnout
- Censors Board destroys illicit films worth N50m in
- Accelerate Movie Night: Here’s All That Went Down
- RNB/Afro Singer Angel Twani To Commence Regional T
- Sharon Ose Face of Candycity USA perosnality 2018