All General overseers and religious leaders must go to prison: PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE AT IT AGAIN
That he's controversial in nature is not in doubt, Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Assembly, Akilo Road, Ogba, Lagos has asked for the immediate imprison of him and other pastors so as to teach them a lesson of what the masses are going through.
“All General overseers and religious leaders must go to prison, so they can feel the Nigerian situation. Lock Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Kumuyi, myself and others up in a Nigerian prison, may be if we come out we will change and put the interest of our people first. Preaching greed is sin, we have the confidence of millions of people and continue to fail them, that must change,'' said Pastor Tunde Bakare
Click the link below to go to...
THE GIRLS IN ASABA ARE THE ONES HARRASING PRODUCERS
Can You Have A Boyfriend You're Not Attracted To?
DAVIDO IS NEVER A THREAT-WIZKID DECLEARS
NOLLYWOOD IS STAGNANT-Nobert Young
Actress, Titi Osinowo Steps Up Game, Moves To Magado Estate To Join Nollywood Big Babes
[Photo] Comedian, AY, Publicly Grabs Actress, Rukky Sanda, From Behind** Nursing Sizzling Romance With Rukky?
MAJEK FASHEK IS MY BOYFRIEND-Hajia Amina Dangaji
- Seun Kuti: Tunde Ednut Is The Little Only Blogger
- Uche Maduagwu Declares Himself As A Transgender An
- Emotional Moment As Hilda Baci Is Caught Sobbing U
- D'Banj Wearing Crop Top Raises Suspicion About His
- Funke Akindele Responds To The Social Media Teache
- Ada Jesus Gets Herself A Multi-million Naira Mansi
- Bella Shmurda Holds Olamide Badoo Responsible For
- Seun Kuti: "The Prison Is Better Than Sitting in t
- “I fit still snatch your man beat you join and not
- Former Bbnaija Housemate is Dead After A Brief Ill