Duncan Mighty Off Bachelor's Market, Set To Wed Soon (Pictures)
After two years of romantic relationship, Nigerian musician Duncan Mighty proposed to his girlfriend yesterday, November 16, as she celebrated her birthday in front of friends and family
The 'Port Harcourt Boy' singer took to his Instagram page to wish her a happy birthday with a cute message saying 'Happy birthday to my love my sweetheart my ho ho my best friend my mum's bestie my gf #Vivien ……….. Babe may God continue to bless you…… Am speechless in all you've been doing…… I thank God I have u…….two years we've been together is like 20years………I know am ready already…..'
He then shared pictures from the moment that he proposed with the caption, “And she said YES Pls join us thank God'.
Born Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu on 28 October 1983, Duncan Mighty has over the years carved a niche himself in the Nigeria music industry.
His teeming fans are happily awaiting the official date for their traditional marriage and white wedding.
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown