Aisha Daggash – Stand out with accessories
I don't use bleaching creams; I eat properly, take lots of water, shower twice daily, moisturise my skin and stick to a range of products.
The black skin is naturally beautiful and should not be tampered with.
My dresses? I wear what suits me and since I am tall, I think I carry them well.
I love kaftans, turbans and though I dress to conform to Islamic standard, I believe a woman should be elegant always.
I like things that are different, not outrageous and I hate excesses.
Luckily, I am able to tie my headgear myself.
My accessories? What stand you out with any dressing are accessories.
I love Italian jewellery. They are exotic and timeless.
With accessories, you don't over-do because it does not mean the bulkier, the better.
To me, fashion is defined in simplicity and timelessness.
You never go wrong with simplicity.
*Aisha Daggash is the wife of the former Minister of National Planning, Mr. Sanusi Daggash
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows