Gloria Johnson Gets Another Jeep After Auto Accident
Nollywood actress, Gloria Ofunim, popularly known as Gloria Johnson, who was involved in an auto crash some months back, has described her ordeal as a blessing in disguise.
The actress, who was bedridden for months, stated that she is very grateful to God for having another chance to live.
“One of my most blessed and favourite years is 2015. I'm grateful to Almighty God who gave me a second chance to live and made me to appreciate life more,” she said.
The actress explained how the unfortunate incident turned out to be a blessing to her.
She told The Nation that, “God has a reason for everything that happens to you. Trust me, there's a reason He turns things around for good. 'I'm talking from experience. Look at me today; I got another Toyota SUV months after the accident. He provided more for me than I ever had. I wasn't even working.”
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown